Five Reasons to Love Ironing
- It’s actually very relaxing once you get going
- Ironing counts as exercise as half an hour is equivalent to one sixth of an exercise class
- That sense of satisfaction when the ironing pile has gone
- The feeling of putting on freshly ironed clothes
- You’ve got the ultimate ironing gadget – a steam generator iron
Five Reasons to Loath Ironing
- You can never do it as good as your mum/dad
- Ironing boards are awkward!
- Even when they are ironed clothes still have wrinkles in them (unless you’re some kind of ironing wizard!!)
- Why do you want to be like those people who judge you for having wrinkled clothes?
- It takes up time that could be better spent doing something… anything else!
But if you do find that you could maybe be persuaded to get the iron out here are a few reasons to reconsider your feelings about ironing…