267 words, approx. 1 minute to read.
As a Co-op Member, you have a say in the things we do and how we are run. One way members can have their say is through our new Shape your Community events, run by our National Members’ Council. There are 20 of these events happening across the country over the next few months, for members and anyone else that’s interested in our work.
We will be asking you:
- what you think the Co-op should campaign on
- what you’d do to improve your community
- ideas about what Co-op could do to help your community
The feedback you give us will influence our Co-op Way policy (how we run our business in line with our ethics) and will help us focus on what matters most in your local community.
We will be telling you about:
- how we’re campaigning to tackle the issues of today
- the local causes supported through our membership, how the money is making a difference and how new causes can apply for help
- how our Member Pioneers are helping bring communities together
- our campaign to raise awareness of loneliness, and the practical support we’re giving
- our campaign against modern slavery, and how we’re helping its victims rebuild their lives
Join us, in person or online
If you can’t come along in person, you can still get involved, by filling in the questions in this short survey about what matters to you and your community.
I hope to see you at an event or hear from you soon.
Director of Community and Campaigns