234 words approx 1 minute to read.
Every year when our Christmas lunchtime range comes back, we hear from you on social media about how much you love it. Coffee shops have their colourful cups and town centres have ice rinks, our Co-op has the Boxing Day sandwich (and much more too).
We’ve brought back some Christmas lunchtime favourites from last Christmas and added some new festive products to our food-to-go lunchtime range too.
Next time you’re in your local Co-op looking for lunch, you’ll see:
- Co-op Irresistible Pigs Under Blankets Sandwich
- Co-op Boxing Day Lunch Sandwich
- Co-op Irresistible Smoked Cheddar & Bacon Relish Sandwich
- Co-op Gluten Free Turkey Wrap
- Co-op Pork & Stuffing Scotch Egg
- Co-op Pigs in Blankets with Cranberry Dip
- Co-op Turkey & Trimmings Wrap
- Co-op Turkey & Trimmings Sandwich
- Co-op jumbo Sausage Roll cracker with Cranberries
- Co-op Turkey Bacon & Cranberry Pasta
Giving back, this Christmas
Every time you buy a Co-op Christmas sandwich, you’ll be helping us raise £50,00 for Co-op Foundation’s work to tackle youth loneliness. 32% of 16-24-year-olds feel lonely always or often, we can all help change this by funding projects tackling loneliness among disadvantaged young people.
We’ll also be donating 10p from every Co-op Advent Calendar sold to Co-op Foundation.
Product Developer – Food To Go & Hot Food