300 words approx. 1.5 minutes to read
When you buy a selected Co-op branded Christmas sandwich this year, you’ll be helping the fight against modern slavery.
This year, we’re donating £50,000 to Stop The Traffik from the sales of selected Co-op branded Christmas sandwiches, during November and December, to help end human trafficking. This is just one of the ways we’re helping the fight against modern slavery.
Our Christmas sandwiches hit the shelves last week and we’re already receiving some great feedback on the classics we’ve brought back and some new additions to the range.
This season, we’ve brought back some of your lunchtime favourites, but also added some new festive flavours to our to go lunchtime range too. I know the Food team are particularly proud of the Coronation Turkey Brioche Roll and the Veggie Bubble & Squeak sandwich which is vegan and includes a delicious beetroot and red cabbage slaw which is a great alternative to a traditional turkey Christmas sandwich.
Next time you’re in your local Co-op for lunch, keep an eye out for:
- Co-op Turkey Feast Sandwich
- Co-op Boxing Day Lunch Sandwich
- Co-op Ham Hock, Cheddar & Spiced Chutney Sandwich
- Co-op Veggie Bubble & Squeak Fritter Sandwich
- Co-op Brie & Cranberry Sandwich
- Co-op Gluten Free Turkey & Trimmings Sandwich
- Co-op Turkey Feast Wrap
- Co-op Coronation Turkey Brioche Roll
- Co-op Irresistible Pigs Under Blankets Sandwich
- Co-op Irresistible Beetroot Smoked Salmon and Dill Cream Cheese sandwich
Campaigns and Fundraising Advisor
Read more on product innovation at our Co-op;
- All Co-op branded fresh pork is 100% British and outdoor-bred
- Vegetarian products at your Co-op
- We’ve removed over 328 million teaspoons of sugar from Co‑op branded products
*Products referred to are stocked in participating stores and available while stocks lasts. Some products may have limited availability. Varieties as stocked.