322 words approx. 2 mins to read.
Many of us sometimes opt to avoid gluten from time to time, but for some, a gluten free diet is a necessity and it can sometimes make shopping for food more difficult than it needs to be. After a busy year of developing many new gluten free Co-op products, we think we’re ending the year with a bang, thanks to some fantastic gluten free treats for the festive period.
Here are just some of the highlights in our Co-op gluten free Christmas range this year;
- Co-op 10 Gluten Free Tempura Prawns
- Co-op 12 Gluten Free Vegetable Spring Rolls
- Co-op 10 Gluten Free Prawn Lollipops
- Co-op 10 Gluten Free Indian Selection
- Co-op 12 Gluten Free Chilli Cheese Bites
- Co-op 12 Gluten Free Mozzarella Sticks
- Co-op Free From Chicken Goujons
- Co-op Free From Salted Caramel Profiteroles with Chocolate Sauce
- Co-op Free From Christmas Cupcakes
- Co-op Free From Christmas Mince Pies
- Co-op Free From Christmas Pudding
- Co-op Free From Christmas Fruit Cake Staker
- Co-op Free From Christmas Cranberry and Orange Stacker
- Co-op Free From Turkey & Trimmings Sandwich
- Co-op Frozen Free From Cocktail Sausages
- Co-op Belgian Chocolate Cups
- Co-op Belgian Chocolate Melt in the Middle Puddings
Pop in-store and ask my in-store colleagues about the gluten free range available in your Co-op.
Festive gluten free recipes
If you prefer to get creative in the kitchen, with the help of a great recipe, we have plenty to choose from on our website and in our magazine. Some of my favourite gluten free festive recipes include Rosemary and thyme potato Christmas trees, amazing herby potato stacks oozing with melted Stilton, Bacon-wrapped squash with Cheddar bake,Oozy camembert with nut brittle and Chilli jam – perfect for cheese boards!
We’d love to know what you think of our gluten free treats this year, so tweet us and tag us on Instagram @coopukfood.
Read more on product innovation at our Co-op;
- Together we’re helping fight modern slavery, by buying Co-op Christmas sandwiches
- We’ve removed over 328 million teaspoons of sugar from Co‑op branded products
- All Co-op branded fresh pork is 100% British and outdoor-bred
*Products referred to are stocked in participating stores and available while stocks last. Some products may have limited availability. Varieties as stocked.