£50 To Tell Us Your Story
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Co-operative Group Limited (registered no. 525 R) with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester M60 0AG (the “Co-op”). “Co-op Group” means the Co-op and each of its subsidiaries and group undertakings from time to time.
- The “Activity” is titled – £50 To Tell Us Your Story.
- By opting to “Join in” with this activity participants can receive £50 of Co-op shopping vouchers in return for attending a workshop in Manchester City Centre. Please read these terms and conditions in full for more information.
- The Activity is open to current, registered, members of the Co-op who are aged 17 years or over, who are resident in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland and who are in possession of a Co-op membership card.
- By applying for this Activity, each entrant confirms that they are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the vouchers. The Co-op may require entrants to provide proof of their eligibility to apply for this Activity.
- Employees of the Co-op (or employees of other Co-op Group companies) are not excluded from participating in this Activity, with the exception of any employees (and their immediate family members), their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of this Activity.
- You need to be able to travel to Manchester on either 30 June 2018 or 1 July 2018 where we’ll be asking you to plot the major events and milestones that have happened in your life onto a timeline – particularly those that have required legal or financial planning support. All drivers must download an App to their device and enable “Bluetooth” as part of the trial.
- If selected you’ll be contacts within 7 days of the closing date of this opportunity.
How to apply
- All members of this activity have been recruited through the Co-op’s Join in process and have actively agreed to participate.
- Entry to this Activity shall constitute entrants’ acceptance of these terms and conditions and their agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately upon application. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, then prospective entrants should not apply for this Activity.
- No purchase of goods or services is necessary to enter this Activity.
- Recipients will be gifted £50 worth of Co-op shopping vouchers.
- There is no cash alternative for the voucher. The Co-op reserves the right to substitute the voucher with one of equal or greater value.
- The voucher cannot be claimed by a third party on a Recipient’s behalf.
- Recipients are, without limitation, responsible (at their own cost) for:
- Arranging fuel for transport.
- In return for receiving the gift, each Recipient shall do the following (collectively referred to as the “Reporting Tasks”):
- Under take to complete a structured survey 5 times in 3 months
Limit of liability
- As far as is permitted by law, the Co-op, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Recipient or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the gift and participating in the Activity except where it is caused by the negligence of the Co-op, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- By applying, entrants agree, if they are selected as a Recipient, to have their name, feedback (in text, film & photography) published in related promotional materials, including but not limited to, the website, social media pages, promotional emails and magazine of the Co-op and other Co-op Group companies or within their promotional emails.
- The Co-op may collect personal data from entrants under the Data Protection Act 1998. Unless an entrant is selected to be a Recipient, entrants’ personal information will be used to administer this Activity only.
- If there is any reason to believe that an entrant has breached these terms and conditions, the Co-op may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude that entrant from participating in the Activity.
- The Co-op reserves the right to cancel the Activity without prior notice in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control that make it necessary to do so.
- The Co-op reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the terms and conditions at any time.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.