1. PROMOTER: This promotion is operated by Co-operative Group Food Limited, a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, Registered No 26715R with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. References to “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to the promoter.
2. OPENING AND CLOSING DATE: This promotion opens on 05:00 PM on Tuesday 27th October 2020 and closes at 23:59 PM on 10th November 2020. Any entries made before the opening date or after the closing date will not be valid and will not be entered into this promotion.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open to Co-op Members. However, employees of the promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion) are excluded from entering this promotion.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, To enter, tag a friend and tell them why they should become a @coopuk member (the “nominee”) on Twitter, that you’d recommend becoming a Co-op Member. (Please note the nominee can also be an existing Co-op Member)
5. PRIZES: There are 5 pairs of Co-op hampers to be won, one for you (the “winner”) and one for the person you have nominated. Maximum of one entry per Co-op Member. The pair of hampers will be posted out to the winner’s UK address in the first instance. (Please see paragraph 7 for further details on notification and delivery). We reserve the right to substitute or change the prizes for a prize of an equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so and there will be no cash alternative. The hamper will include Co-op Irresistible Prosecco, Co-op irresistible Elderflower Presse, Co-op irresistible Chocolate & Seville Orange Marmalade Fudge, Co-op irresistible Ultimate Roast Potato Hand Cooked crisps, Co-op irresistible Pigs in blankets Hand Cooked crisps, Co-op irresistible Old Fashioned Clementine Butercream Mince Pies, Co-op Milk Chocolate Coins, Co-op White Chocolate Coins, Co-op Toffee Stars, Co-op Peppermint Candy Canes, Co-op Tea and Co-op Coffee.
6. WINNER SELECTION: 5 winners will be drawn at random once the giveaway has closed from the start date using an online computer number generator.
7. NOTIFICATION: If you win, you and your nominee be notified by direct message on Twitter from the Co-op Social Media Team. You will be asked to provide your address where the hampers will be sent to. In the case where only the nominee responds with their address, the hampers will be sent to the nominee. You or the nominee (as appropriate), will receive 2 x hampers by recorded post to the within 3 weeks of confirming your UK address to us. If you and the nominee do not confirm your address within 14 days of receiving the notification, both you and your nominee will forfeit the prize and another winning pair will be selected.
8. DECISIONS OF THE PROMOTER: If there is any dispute about the receipt of validity of any entry or any other aspect of the promotion, this will be decided by us. Our decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
9. WINNER LIST: Winners’ first names and respective county of residence (if known) can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com no earlier than 7 days and no later than 30 of days after the closing date of the promotion.
10. AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Entry to this promotion shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately upon entry to the promotion.
11. DISQUALIFICATION: We reserve the right to reject any entry, withhold any prizes and disqualify you from the promotion if we suspect you of failing to comply with these terms and conditions or of fraud, cheating or dishonesty.
12. NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ENTRIES NOT RECEIVED: We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully received by us, or which are delayed, due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
13. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ADMINISTER PROMOTION: We, other members of the Co-operative Group and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf, may collect personal information from you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and other applicable data privacy laws. Except as set out in clause 14 below, we and other members of the Co-operative Group will only use your information for the purposes of administering this promotion.
14. USE OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES: By entering this promotion, you agree that if you win we, other members of the Co-operative Group and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf may use your entry, name, photo or image, county of residence and any testimonial you have provided to us, for promotional purposes (including on our websites, social media, within our magazines or within promotional emails).
15. CANCELLATION OR WITHDRAWAL OF PROMOTION: We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to withdraw or cancel this promotion without prior notice and without liability to any party if it becomes necessary to do so.
16. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will be available here LINK. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with any such changes to these terms and conditions.
17. RELEVANT LAW: This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts if any dispute arises.