FOR DETAILS OF HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE USED, PLEASE SEE CLAUSES 13 AND 14.
- PROMOTER: This competition is operated by Co-operative Group Food Limited, a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, Registered No 26715R with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. References to “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to the promoter.
- OPENING AND CLOSING DATES: This competition is open on the dates specified on the instruction sheet. Any entries made before the stated opening date or after the closing date will not be valid and will not be entered into this competition.
- ELIGIBILITY: This competition is only open to UK residents who are a parent or guardian (“Adult”) of child registered to the chosen school(s) pre-selected by Co-operative Group Food Limited.
- HOW TO ENTER: Selected Schools will be given via email or post an instruction sheet and a copy of the entry form. Entrants must design an entry on the competition submission form given to them by their teacher who will submit it by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org or by posting it to Fin house, 1 Oakwater avenue, Cheadle, Manchester, SK8 3SR’. To enter participants must complete the entry form by providing their first name and surname initial if more than one child with the same first name and school name. Entry forms must be completed and submitted within the specified opening and closing dates to be counted. All entry forms must have parental permission before submission. Maximum of one entry per person.
- PRIZES: There is one winning design to be printed on a tea towel per participating school(s). Prize is: £50 Co-op gift card for participating schools, a hamper pre-filled for the competition winner(s) and a limited number of winning design tea towels available to collect in store which is detailed on the form. We may substitute or change the prizes for a prize of an equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so but there will be no cash alternative.
Redemption of Co-op gift card is subject to the terms and conditions printed or referred to thereon (including redemption before the expiry date, if stated). Gift cards are not exchangeable and no cash alternative can be requested. Gift cards are provided at our discretion and we may substitute or change the gift card for a prize of an equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- WINNER SELECTION: The participating store(s) colleagues will draw the winner based on the most creative design from all valid entries made within 14 days of the specified closing date.
- NOTIFICATION: The winning design for each participating school(s) will be notified by telephone via the contact details provided to our experiential agency within 14 days of being selected. The gift card and hamper will be sent direct to school via post, the winner will be told by their teacher within 28 days.
- DECISIONS OF THE PROMOTER: If there is any dispute about the receipt of validity of any entry or any other aspect of the promotion, this will be decided by us. Our decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- WINNER LIST: The winner’s surname and respective county of residence (if known) for each participating store’s draw can be obtained by contacting the Co-op Customer Careline on 0800 0686 727 no earlier than 14 of days and no later than 28 days after the closing date of each participating store’s draw.
- AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Entry to this promotion shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately upon entry to the promotion.
- DISQUALIFICATION: We reserve the right to reject any entry, withhold any prize and disqualify you from the promotion if we suspect you of failing to comply with these terms and conditions or of fraud, cheating or dishonesty.
- NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ENTRIES NOT RECEIVED: We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully received by us, or which are delayed, due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ADMINISTER PROMOTION: We, other members of the Co-operative Group and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf, may collect personal information from you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and other applicable or subsequent data privacy laws. Except as set out in clause 14 below, we and other members of the Co-operative Group will only use your information for the purposes of administering this promotion.
- USE OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES: By entering this promotion, you agree that if you win we, other members of the Co-operative Group and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf may use your entry, name, photo or image, county of residence and any testimonial you have provided to us, for promotional purposes (including on our websites, social media, within our magazines or within promotional emails).
- CANCELLATION OR WITHDRAWAL OF PROMOTION: We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to withdraw or cancel this promotion without prior notice and without liability to any party if it becomes necessary to do so.
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will be available instore. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with any such changes.
- RELEVANT LAW: This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts if any dispute arises.