Semilong Cook to Win – Terms and Conditions
1. PROMOTER: This promotion is operated by [Co-operative Group Food Limited, a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, Registered No 26715R] with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. References to “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to the promoter.
2. OPENING AND CLOSING DATE: This promotion opens on 01/11/2019 and closes on 07/11/2019. Any entries made before the opening date or after the closing date will not be valid and will not be entered into this promotion.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open to UK residents. However, employees of the promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion) are excluded from entering this promotion. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and (if you win) claim your prize. We may ask the winner to provide proof of age.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, cook our Puttanesca Pasta (find the recipe here: https://www.coop.co.uk/recipes/puttanesca-pasta-with-crispy-olives and upload your picture to Facebook or Instagram using @coopuk #cooktowin between the opening and closing date. Please ensure the post is made public and privacy settings are altered if required. Please ensure the image is your own. Maximum of one entry per person.
5. PRIZE: There is one prize to be won. Maximum one prize per winner. The prize is a £100 Co-op Food gift card. We may substitute or change the prize for a prize of an equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so but there will be no cash alternative. The winner will receive their prize 10 days after the winner has responded to our message and subject to clause 10 below (no response from winner).
6. WINNER SELECTION: Winner will be drawn at random on 08/11/2019 by a randomised computer process.
7. NOTIFICATION: If you win, you will be notified via a personal message either on Facebook or Instagram.
8. DECISIONS OF THE PROMOTER: If there is any dispute about the receipt of validity of any entry or any other aspect of the promotion, this will be decided by us. Our decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
9. WINNER LIST: Winners name and respective country of residence can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 of days after the closing date of the promotion.
10. NO RESPONSE FROM WINNER: If the winner does not respond to us within 14 days of being notified by us, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and another winner will be picked at random from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the process described above in clause 6.
11. AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Entry to this promotion shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately upon entry to the promotion.
12. DISQUALIFICATION: We reserve the right to reject any entry, withhold the prize and disqualify you from the promotion if we suspect you of failing to comply with these terms and conditions or of fraud, cheating or dishonesty.
13. NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ENTRIES NOT RECEIVED: We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully received by us, or which are delayed, due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
14. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ADMINISTER PROMOTION: We, other members of the Co-operative Group and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf, may collect personal information from you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations and other applicable data privacy laws. Except as set out in clause 15 below, we and other members of the Co-operative Group will only use your information for the purposes of administering this promotion.
15. USE OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES: By entering this promotion, you agree that if you win we, other members of the Co-operative Group and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf may use your entry, name, photo or image, county of residence
and any testimonial you have provided to us, for promotional purposes (including on our websites, social media, within our magazines or within promotional emails).
16. NO ENDORSEMENT BY THIRD PARTIES: This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Facebook and Instagram are not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion. By entering this prize draw, you are providing information to the promoter and its 3rd party associates contracted for the purpose of administering this prize draw and not to Facebook and Instagram.
17. CANCELLATION OR WITHDRAWAL OF PROMOTION: We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to withdraw or cancel this promotion without prior notice and without liability to any party if it becomes necessary to do so.
18. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will be available at [coop.uk/cooktowin]
It is your responsibility to keep up to date with any such changes.
19. RELEVANT LAW: This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts if any dispute arises.