Full T&Cs for Cambridge Bike Prize Draw
Co-op Take the Tour: Cambridge Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
- PROMOTER: This promotion is operated by Co-operative Group Food Limited, a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, Registered No 26715R with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. References to “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to the promoter.
- OPENING AND CLOSING DATE: This promotion opens on 13.10.17 and closes on 22.10.17. Any entries made before the opening date or after the closing date will not be valid and will not be entered into this promotion.
- ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open to UK residents who complete the Promoter’s organised Cambridge bike tour between the opening and closing dates. However, employees of the promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion) are excluded from entering this promotion. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and (if you win) claim your prize. We may ask the winner to provide proof of age.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, visit each of the 6 participating Co-op stores in Cambridge as part of the bike tour and take a “Selfie” photo. Upload all 6 ‘selfie’ photos in one single post/album on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook using the hashtag #CoopTakeTheTour” between the opening and closing dates. Maximum of one entry per person. Entrants privacy settings must be open to the public to enter the prize draw.
Participating Co-op Stores (“Participating Store”): 1. Mill Road Co-op 177 Mill Road, Cambridge, CB1 3AN. 2. Cambridge Co-op 2 Brookgate, Cambridge, CB2 1PG. 3. Hills Road Co-op 52 Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 1LA. 4. Grantchester Street Co-op 3 Granchester Street, Cambridge, CB3 9H. 5. Mitchaem’s Corner Co-op Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 1UY. 6. Ailsa Court Co-op 179-185 Chesterton Road, Cambridge, CB4 1AF.
- PRIZE: There is one prize to be won. Maximum one prize per winner. The prize is £100 worth of Co-op vouchers or gift cards each month for 12 months. We may substitute or change the prize for a prize of an equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so but there will be no cash alternative. Redemption of the vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions printed or referred to thereon (including redemption before the expiry date, if stated). The vouchers are not exchangeable and no cash alternative can be requested. The vouchers are provided at our discretion and we may substitute or change the vouchers for a prize of an equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- WINNER SELECTION: The winner will be drawn at random on 30.10.17 under the supervision of an independent person.
- NOTIFICATION: If you win, you will be notified The winner will be notified within 7 days of the draw by direct message via Twitter or Facebook using their Twitter/Facebook details. We will request an email address from the winner at that time. If an email address or alternative contact details are provided by the winner we will use these contact details for further correspondence with the winner. If no contact details are provided, we will correspond with the winner by direct message to the Twitter or Facebook account via which the winner entered. Vouchers or Gift Cards will be delivered on 1st of each month for the following 12 months to an address provided; if the address changes within the 12 months, the winner must notify the contact whom they gave their details to. If the winner does not respond to us within 14 days of being notified by us, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and another winner will be picked at random from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the process described above in clause 6.
- DECISIONS OF THE PROMOTER: If there is any dispute about the receipt of validity of any entry or any other aspect of the promotion, this will be decided by us. Our decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- WINNER LIST: The winner’s name and respective county (if known) can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 28 days after the closing date of the promotion.
- NO ENDORSEMENT BY THIRD PARTIES: This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. Facebook and Twitter are not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion. By entering this prize draw, you are providing information to the promoter and its 3rd party associates contracted for the purpose of administering this prize draw and not to Facebook or Twitter.
- AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Entry to this promotion shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately upon entry to the promotion.
- DISQUALIFICATION: We reserve the right to reject any entry, withhold the prize and disqualify you from the promotion if we suspect you of failing to comply with these terms and conditions or of fraud, cheating or dishonesty.
- NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ENTRIES NOT RECEIVED: We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully received by us, or which are delayed, due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ADMINISTER PROMOTION: We, other members of the Co-operative Group and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf, may collect personal information from you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. Except as set out in clause 14 below, we and other members of the Co-operative Group will only use your information for the purposes of administering this promotion.
- USE OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES: By entering this promotion, you agree that if you win we, other members of the Co-operative Group and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf may use your entry, name, photo or image, county of residence and any testimonial you have provided to us, for promotional purposes (including on our websites, social media, within our magazines or within promotional emails).
- QUALITY AND OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES: Entries must not be, or contain anything that is illegal, offensive, abusive, defamatory or explicit. By entering this competition, you confirm that the entry is your own, original, photograph and you confirm that your submission of the entry (and our use of the entry for the purposes described in clause 16) does not and will not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights. We do not claim any rights of ownership in your entry, but we may use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format your entry for the purposes described in clause 16.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Insofar as is permitted by law, we, our agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize (if you win) except where it is caused by our negligence or the negligence of our agents or distributors or that of our or their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- CANCELLATION OR WITHDRAWAL OF PROMOTION: We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to withdraw or cancel this promotion without prior notice and without liability to any party if it becomes necessary to do so.
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will be available at Coop.uk/takethetour It is your responsibility to keep up to date with any such changes.
- RELEVANT LAW: This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts if any dispute arises.
Short form T&Cs for Cambridge Bike Prize Draw
Please make sure that you review and update the below T&Cs as necessary and add to all creative that promotes this prize draw.
One prize to be won. Prize is £100 worth of Co-op vouchers each month for 12 months. To enter, visit each of the 6 participating Co-op stores in Cambridge as part of the bike tour and take a “Selfie” photo. Upload all 6 ‘selfie’ photos in one single post/album on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook using the hashtag “#CoopTakeTheTour” between the opening and closing dates. Maximum of one entry per person. Open to UK residents who complete the Promoter’s Cambridge Bike Tour. Internet access required. Entries must be submitted between 00.01 on 13.10.17 and 23.59 on 22.10.17. Promoter is Co-operative Group Food Limited. Full T&Cs apply – ask a member of staff at one of our stores or see – Coop.uk/takethetour