Denbigh Bake Share & Win Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
1. PROMOTER: This promotion is operated by Co-operative Group Food Limited, a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, Registered No 26715R with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. References to “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to the promoter.
2. OPENING AND CLOSING DATE: This promotion opens on 15/11/2019 and closes on 22/11/2019. Any entries made before the opening date or after the closing date will not be valid and will not be entered into this promotion.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open to UK residents who are the parent or guardian (“Responsible Adult”) of a child who is a registered student at (Ysgol Twm O’r Nant, Ysgol Pendref and Ysgol Frongoch) “Selected Schools”. However, employees of the promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies) who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion are excluded from entering this promotion. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and (if you win) claim your prize. We may ask the winner to provide proof of age and proof registered at the Selected School.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Each of the Selected Schools will have only 100 bags (containing “Bake, Share & Win” flyer, chef’s hat and badge) to hand out to their students on 15 November. To enter you must get one of the bags (only one bag per student until 100 bags distributed). The Responsible Adult must take the following steps: (1) Present the “Bake, Share & Win” flyer at the Denbigh Co-op; (2) Use the coupon on the flyer to purchase the 4 free ingredients (1 x 125g Co-op baby spinach, 6 x Co-op British Medium Free Range eggs, 1 x 1 pint of Co-op semi-skimmed milk and 1 x 200g Co-op Somerset vintage cheddar); (3) Use your free ingredients to bake the Spinach and Egg Muffins at home and (4) Upload a picture of the muffins to Facebook or Instagram tagging #CoopBakeShareWin in your post. Entries must be submitted between the opening and closing dates to be counted. Maximum of one entry per person in total. Participants must have a valid and active social media account to enter.
5. PRIZE: Each Selected School (Ysgol Twm O’r Nant, Ysgol Pendref and Ysgol Frongoch) will receive a cheque for £250 providing they meet the criteria set out above. A £50 Co-op Food gift card (“gift card”) to be given to 4 randomly selected winners across all 3 participating schools that enter the competition via social media correctly (as explained above). One prize per winner. Redemption of the gift card is subject to the terms and conditions printed or referred to thereon (including redemption before the expiry date, if stated). The gift card is not exchangeable and no cash alternative can be
requested. Gift cards are provided at our discretion and we may substitute or change the gift card for a prize of an equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so. We may substitute or change the prize for a prize of an equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so but there will be no cash alternative.
6. WINNER SELECTION: The 4 x winners will be drawn at random within 3 days after the closing date of the promotion by a randomised process.
7. NOTIFICATION: We will contact the winners within 7 days of the date that the winners are chosen at random. We will contact the winners via the social media account that the winners used to enter the promotion. If the winners do not respond to us within 7 days of being notified by us, then the winners’ prize will be forfeited and another winner will be picked at random from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the process described above in clause 6.
8. DECISIONS OF THE PROMOTER: If there is any dispute about the receipt of validity of any entry or any other aspect of the promotion, this will be decided by us. Our decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
9. WINNER LIST: The winners’ surname and respective county of residence (if known) can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no earlier than 21 days and no later than 35 days after the closing date of the promotion.
10. AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Entry to this promotion shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately upon entry to the promotion.
11. DISQUALIFICATION: We reserve the right to reject any entry, withhold the prize and disqualify you from the promotion if we suspect you of failing to comply with these terms and conditions or of fraud, cheating or dishonesty.
12. QUALITY AND OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES: Entries must not be, or contain anything that is illegal, offensive, abusive, defamatory or explicit. By entering this promotion, you confirm that the entry is your own, original, photograph and you confirm that your submission of the entry (and our use of the entry for the purposes described in clause 16) does not and will not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights. We do not claim any rights of ownership in your entry, but we may use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format your entry for the purposes described in clause 16.
13. NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ENTRIES NOT RECEIVED: We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully received by us, or which are delayed, due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Insofar as is permitted by law, we, our agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or
death occurring as a result of taking up the prize (if you win) except where it is caused by our negligence or the negligence of our agents or distributors or that of our or their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
15. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ADMINISTER PROMOTION: We, other members of the Co-operative Group and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf, may collect personal information from you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and other applicable data privacy laws. Except as set out in clause 16 below, we and other members of the Co-operative Group will only use your information for the purposes of administering this promotion.
16. USE OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES: By entering this promotion, you agree that if you win we, other members of the Co-operative Group and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf may use your entry, name, photo or image, county of residence and any testimonial you have provided to us, for promotional purposes (including on our websites, social media, within our magazines or within promotional emails).
17. NO ENDORSEMENT BY THIRD PARTIES: This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Facebook and Instagram are not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion. By entering this prize draw, you are providing information to the promoter and its 3rd party associates contracted for the purpose of administering this prize draw and not to Facebook or Instagram.
18. CANCELLATION OR WITHDRAWAL OF PROMOTION: We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to withdraw or cancel this promotion without prior notice and without liability to any party if it becomes necessary to do so.
19. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will be available at https://coop.uk/denbigh. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with any such changes.
20. RELEVANT LAW: This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts if any dispute arises.