1. PROMOTER: This competition is operated by Co-operative Group Food Limited, a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, Registered No 26715R with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. References to “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to the promoter.
2. OPENING AND CLOSING DATE: This competition opens on 19th October 2017 and closes at 6pm on 26th October 2017. Any entries made before the opening date or after the closing date will not be valid and will not be entered into this competition.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This competition is open to any Co-op employee who is employed at a participating Co-op Group Food store. However, employees of the promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this competition) are excluded from entering this competition. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and (if you win) claim your prize. We may ask the winners to provide proof of employment.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Coupon will be received in P16 store kit along with 1 Co-op Carving Kit, 1 Co-op Pumpkin Teeth and 1 Halloween Taste and Tell voucher. You will be sent your “Competition pack” by Saturday 21st October to your specified store. To enter the competition you must decorate your pumpkin, take a photo and post it to the Co-op Colleague Facebook page (which can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/Coopukcolleagues/ along with your specific store name between the opening and closing dates.
“Competition pack” voucher – redemption of the voucher is subject to the terms and conditions printed or referred to thereon (including redemption before the expiry date, if stated). The voucher is not exchangeable and no cash alternative can be requested. The voucher is provided at our discretion and we may substitute or change the voucher for something of an equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
5. PRIZES: There are 10 prizes to be won. Maximum one prize per winner. Each prize is a Halloween hamper for the store which will include Co-op branded products, we cannot take any dietary requirements in to account as each hamper will include the same products. Hamper is to be shared between all colleagues at that particular winning store. We may substitute or change the prizes for a prize of an equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so but there will be no cash alternative.
6. WINNER SELECTION: Judging of the competition will take place on 27th October. The winners will be selected at random by our Digital Social Media team.
7. NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by direct message via the Facebook account they entered this competition on 27th October and we will agree which store the prize will be delivered to. If the winner does not respond within 2 working days of being notified by us, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and another winner will be picked from the remaining eligible entries. We will send the prize to the agreed store by recorded delivery by 30th October.
8. DECISIONS OF THE PROMOTER AND JUDGE: If there is any dispute about the receipt of validity of any entry or any other aspect of the competition, this will be decided by us. The decision of the judge in relation to the winners is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it. Our decision regarding any other aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
9. WINNER LIST: Winners’ names and respective departments can be obtained by sending an email to #tasteand email@example.com after 30th October 2017.
10. AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Entry to this competition shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately upon entry to the competition.
11. DISQUALIFICATION: We reserve the right to reject any entry, withhold any prize and disqualify you from the competition if we suspect you of failing to comply with these terms and conditions or of fraud, cheating or dishonesty.
12. QUALITY AND OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES: Entries must not be, or contain anything that is illegal, offensive, abusive, defamatory or explicit. By entering this competition, you confirm that the entry is your own, original, photograph and you confirm that your submission of the entry (and our use of the entry for the purposes described in clause 16) does not and will not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights. We do not claim any rights of ownership in your entry, but we may use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format your entry for the purposes described in clause 16.
13. NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ENTRIES NOT RECEIVED: We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully received by us, or which are delayed, due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
14. NO ENDORSEMENT BY THIRD PARTIES: This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook is not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this competition. By entering this competition, you are providing information to the promoter and its 3rd party associates contracted for the purpose of administering this competition and not to Facebook.[Co-op1]
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Insofar as is permitted by law, we, our agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize (if you win) except where it is caused by our negligence or the negligence of our agents or distributors or that of our or their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
16. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ADMINISTER COMPETITION: We, other members of the Co-operative Group and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf, may collect personal information from you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. Except as set out in clause 16 below, we and other members of the Co-operative Group will only use your information for the purposes of administering this competition.
17. USE OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES: By entering this competition, you agree that if you win we, other members of the Co-operative Group and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf, may use your entry, name, image, county of residence and any testimonial you have provided to us, for promotional purposes (including on our websites, social media, within our magazines or within promotional emails).
18. CANCELLATION OR WITHDRAWAL OF COMPETITION: We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to withdraw or cancel this competition without prior notice and without liability to any party if it becomes necessary to do so.
19. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will be available at http://theintranet.lb.live.co-op.local/Content/ContentPage.aspx?id=106457&epslanguage=en-GB. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with any such changes.
20. RELEVANT LAW: This competition and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts if any dispute arises.