- PROMOTER: This promotion is operated by Co-operative Group Limited, a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, Registered No 525R with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. References to “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to the promoter.
- OPENING AND CLOSING DATE: This promotion opens on 05 June 2019 at 12.00 and closes on 02 July 2019 at 23:59. Any entries made before the opening date or after the closing date will not be valid and will not be entered into this promotion.
- ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open to UK residents who are members of the Co-operative Group. However, employees of the promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies) who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion are excluded from entering this promotion. You must be over the age of 18 to take part. We may ask the winners to provide proof of age.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter the prize draw:
(1) Join In and fully complete the following surveys between the opening & closing dates to be entered:
- Tell us about what you eat https://joinin.coop.co.uk/opportunities/227
- Let’s make Fairtrade flourish https://joinin.coop.co.uk/opportunities/228
- Help us rethink wine bottle design https://joinin.coop.co.uk/opportunities/229
- Member-designed pizza up for grabs https://joinin.coop.co.uk/opportunities/230
- Join in to help our legal services team, and win! https://joinin.coop.co.uk/opportunities/232
(2) Comment on a posting or post your own comment on any live discussion being held on www.coop.co.uk/joinincommunity between the opening & closing dates.
You will receive 1 entry into the prize draw for each of the surveys that have been completed and/or community discussions you have joined in.
- PRIZE: There are 5 prizes to be won. Each prize is a £50 Co-op Food Gift Card. We may substitute or change the prizes for a prize of an equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so but there will be no cash alternative.
- WINNER SELECTION: The winners will be drawn at random within 7 days of the closing date of 2 July 2019 by an independent person.
- NOTIFICATION AND DELIVERY: If you win, you will be notified by email, within 28 days of 2 July 2019, you will be asked to confirm an address within the UK for delivery of the prize. You will receive your prize by recorded post to a UK address within 14 days of being confirming your UK address. If you do not confirm your address within 14 days of receiving the email notification, you will have forfeited the prize and another winner will be selected.
- DECISIONS OF THE PROMOTER: If there is any dispute about the receipt of validity of any entry or any other aspect of the promotion, this will be decided by us. Our decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- WINNER LIST: The winners name and respective county of residence can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days after the closing date of the promotion.
- AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Entry to this promotion shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately upon entry to the promotion.
- DISQUALIFICATION: We reserve the right to reject any entry, withhold any prize and disqualify you from the promotion if we suspect you of failing to comply with these terms and conditions or of fraud, cheating or dishonesty.
- NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ENTRIES NOT RECEIVED: We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully received by us, or which are delayed, due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ADMINISTER PROMOTION: We, other members of the Co-operative Group and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf, may collect personal information from you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and other applicable data privacy laws. Except as set out in clause 14 below, we and other members of the Co-operative Group will only use your information for the purposes of administering this promotion.
- USE OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES: By entering this promotion, you agree that if you win we, other members of the Co-operative Group and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf may use your entry, name, photo or image, county of residence and any testimonial you have provided to us, for promotional purposes (including on our websites, social media, within our magazines or within promotional emails).
- CANCELLATION OR WITHDRAWAL OF PROMOTION: We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to withdraw or cancel this promotion without prior notice and without liability to any party if it becomes necessary to do so.
- 16. NO ENDORSEMENT BY THIRD PARTIES: This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter and Facebook. Both Twitter and Facebook are not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion. By entering this prize draw, you are providing information to the promoter and its 3rd party associates contracted for the purpose of administering this prize draw and not to Twitter and Facebook.
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will be available at https://blog.coop.co.uk/june-join-in-prize-draw-terms-and-conditions/. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with any such changes.
- RELEVANT LAW: This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts if any dispute arises.