- PROMOTER: This promotion is operated by Co-operative Group Food Limited, a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, Registered No 26715R with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. References to “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to the promoter.
- OPENING AND CLOSING DATE: This promotion opens at 17:00 on 8 June 2018 and closes at 23:59 on 22 June. Any entries made before the opening date or after the closing date will not be valid and will not be entered into this promotion.
- ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open to employees of the Co-operative Group Limited over the age of 18 only. However, employees of the promoter who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion are excluded from entering. We may ask the winners to provide proof of age and employment. Under 18’s are not entitled to participate. By entering into this promotion you confirm that in accordance with clause 10 we can publish your full name and county of residence (if known) if you win.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, comment on the relevant festival prize draw post which will be posted on the official Co-op Colleague Facebook page at the opening time stated in clause 2 and answer the following question “Tell us which festival you’d like to go to and what song you’d like to hear?” Only one entry per person is accepted. Participants must have a valid Facebook account for the entry to be counted.
- PRIZE: There are 9 pairs of tickets available in total to be won. Maximum one pair of tickets per winner.
- 3 X Pairs of general access weekend camping tickets to Lattitude Festival, Henham Park, Suffolk
- 3 X Pairs of general access weekend camping tickets to Reading Festival, Richfield Avenue, Barkshire
- 3 X Pairs of general access weekend camping tickets to Leeds Festival, Bramham Park, Yorkshire
Each prize is 1 pair of general access weekend camping tickets (2 x tickets in total) for you and one guest of your choice (who must also be over the age of 18) to one of the above festivals. Prizes will be allocated to winners at random and no choice of festival will be given to the winner.
The prize does not include travel to and from the festival, food and drink, camping equipment, accommodation or travel insurance. The winner will be responsible for supplying their own camping equipment and for all other costs including sustenance and spending money. ID may be required before you are allowed entry to the event and you may be refused entry if you do not provide suitable photographic ID (such as a passport or driving licence).
We may withdraw the prize if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so or if any of the festivals are cancelled. If any festival is rescheduled due to reasons beyond our control, we will notify the winner as soon as reasonably possible and once confirmed by Live Nation, communicate the alternative date to the winner. The promoter will not be liable if the festival is cancelled or rescheduled. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- TICKETS: Use of tickets and entry to the festival may be subject to additional terms and conditions of the ticket issuer, event organiser or other third party and by entering this promotion, you agree that you will comply with all relevant terms and conditions for the festival. Live Nation (Music) UK Limited (“Live Nation”) as the organiser of the festival also reserve the right to remove the winner (and any guest) if, in the opinion of Live Nation, they are in breach of the terms and conditions of the festival. Each ticket is not transferrable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash or be used for some kind of commercial gain.
- WINNER SELECTION: The winner will be drawn within 3 days after the closing date by a randomised computer process from all entries posted on the Co-op Colleague Facebook page.
- NOTIFICATION: We will contact winners via Facebook private message to the account used to enter this promotion. If a winner does not respond to us within 5 days of being notified by us, then that winner’s prize will be forfeited and another winner will be picked at random from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the process described above in clause 7. Once the prize has been accepted, the winner will be required to provide a valid UK postal address and the prize will be sent directly via post within 14 days to their chosen address.
- DECISIONS OF THE PROMOTER: If there is any dispute about the receipt of validity of any entry or any other aspect of the promotion, this will be decided by us. Our decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
If you do not wish your name and county of residence to be published (if you win) please do not enter this promotion.
- AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Entry to this promotion shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately upon entry to the promotion.
- DISQUALIFICATION: We reserve the right to reject any entry, withhold the prize and disqualify you from the promotion if we suspect you of failing to comply with these terms and conditions or of fraud, cheating or dishonesty. Entries must not be, or contain anything that is illegal, offensive, abusive, defamatory or explicit.
- QUALITY AND OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES: Entries must not be, or contain anything that is illegal, offensive, abusive, defamatory or explicit. By entering this promotion, you confirm that the entry is your own and you confirm that your submission of the entry (and our use of the entry for the purposes described in clause 17) does not and will not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights. We do not claim any rights of ownership in your entry, but we may use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format your entry for the purposes described in clause 17.
- NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ENTRIES NOT RECEIVED: We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully received by us, or which are delayed, due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Insofar as is permitted by law, we, our agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize (if you win) except where it is caused by our negligence or the negligence of our agents or distributors or that of our or their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ADMINISTER PROMOTION: We, other members of the Co-operative Group and Live Nation may collect personal information from you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and other applicable data privacy laws.
- USE OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES: By entering this promotion, you agree that if you win we, other members of the Co-operative Group and Live Nation may use your entry, name, photo or image, county of residence and any testimonial you have provided to us, for promotional purposes.
- NO ENDORSEMENT BY THIRD PARTIES: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook are not responsible to participants in respect of any aspect of this promotion. By entering this promotion, you are releasing Facebook from any liability in respect of this promotion and are providing information to the promoter, and any 3rd party associates contracted for the purpose of administering this promotion and not to Facebook.
- CANCELLATION OR WITHDRAWAL OF PROMOTION: We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to withdraw or cancel this promotion without prior notice and without liability to any party if it becomes necessary to do so.
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will be available here. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with any such changes.
- RELEVANT LAW: This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts if any dispute arises.