Terms and conditions
Co-operative Long Closure Loyalty Card T&Cs
Promoter: Co-operative Group Food Limited, 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG.
- The Co-operative Long Closure Loyalty Card scheme (“Loyalty Card”) will run from dates specified on the coupons in participating Co-operative Group Food stores.
- To get a Loyalty Card sticker, you must purchase at least 1 product of any value from one of the stores specified on the Loyalty Card in the relevant week. To complete the Loyalty Card, you will need to collect 1 stamp each week for the number of weeks specified on the Loyalty Card by asking a store colleague to stamp your card at the till at time of purchase. Once you have collected all stamps, you will then be able to use the £5 reward at the specified Co-op Food store.
- Completed Loyalty Cards will be accepted in lieu of £5 off your transaction of £5 or more when a valid loyalty card is presented at the specified Co-op Food store. Any Loyalty Cards not redeemed by the end date specified on the coupon will no longer be valid and we reserve the right to refuse redemption.
- Please remember, the £5 coupon is not transferable or refundable and you can’t exchange it for cash. You can only use the £5 coupon at the specified Co-op Food store. We’ll only accept one coupon per customer and you can only use one coupon per transaction. You can’t use the £5 coupon in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
- There’s also a few things that you can’t use your £5 coupon to buy such as cigarettes, tobacco, fuel, first stage baby milk, postage stamps, gift cards and vouchers, PayPoint, newspaper deliveries, lottery tickets and scratchcards, mobile phone top-up cards, saving stamps or instore concessions. The discount applied to alcohol will not reduce the price below the minimum legal selling price. The coupon may be rejected for some transactions. The maximum discount applied will depend on the products purchased in the transaction.
- We’re unable to back date stickers so please make sure you ask a colleague for a stamp at time of purchase.
- We may refuse to redeem completed Loyalty Cards and/or award stamps if we believe the Loyalty Card has been misused.
- The promoter’s decision in all aspects of this promotion is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into about it.
- Loyalty Cards and/or stamps are not transferrable and no cash alternative is available. We won’t be responsible for any lost/stolen Loyalty Cards.
- We reserve the right to terminate the Loyalty Card scheme or vary, alter any of these terms and conditions at any stage. If we do so, any participant who has at least 1 stamp on a Loyalty Card may substitute valid till receipts for the remaining stickers to complete the Loyalty Card and redeem for £5 off when spending £5 or more in a single transaction at the specific Co-op Food store
- By participating in this promotion, all participants agree to these terms and conditions.