Step 1 – Find the piece of content you wish to share and click on the share arrow beneath it.
Step 2 – Once you have clicked the arrow, it will open up the dialogue box. Do not click the share button in the bottom right – to share to Facebook, you need to select ‘Click here‘ which will appear inside the text box.
Note – we can currently only share posts which are links to Facebook, meaning when the next dialogue box opens to allow you to share to Facebook, the post will be a link for you to share.
Step 4 – Add in some text to help your friends and family understand what the post is and why you have shared it, then click ‘Post to Facebook’.
Top Tips for Facebook
- Remember that you’re sharing content that will be seen by your friends and family
- You can also share content from your profile to Facebook Groups – this is a great way to engage with local communities and share Co-op news, deals and campaigns outside of your network
Step 1 – Find the content you wish to share to Twitter and click the arrow beneath it.
Step 2 – Once you have clicked the arrow, it will open up a dialogue box. Tweets will have suggested copy in here for you, including any hashtags or handles that you should use.
We would always suggest tweaking the copy so it sounds more like you, less like us!
Step 3 – Once you’re happy with your accompanying text, click ‘Share’!
Top Tips for Twitter
- Twitter allows you to join in amazing conversations with people from all over – they could be from in your town or community, to the other side of the world!
- Hashtags help you to join in conversations on Twitter and find content that is relevant to you
- Handles help others engage with your content and get noticed by more people
Step 1 – Find the content you wish to share and click the arrow beneath it
Step 2 – In the dialogue box you will see some suggested copy, including hashtags and handles that are relevant for Linkedin. Tweak this to make it more personal to you, then click share!
Instagram – coming soon!