- Promoter: The promoter is Co-operative Group Limited (registered no. 525 R) with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester M60 0AG (the “Co-op”). References to “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to the Promoter.
- Eligibility: This Promotion is open to any Co-op employee aged 16 years or over. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter. We may ask the successful participants to provide proof of age and employment.
- However, employees of the promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies) who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this giveaway are excluded from participating.
- By participating in this Promotion, each participant confirms that they are eligible to do so and that they are eligible to claim the gift.
- How to apply: This Promotion runs monthly from midnight on 1st of the month until midnight the month end. Access to the internet is required. Entry is online via Co-op Social hub only. Participants must have an active Co-op Social Hub account. No purchase of goods or services is necessary.
- In order to participate in this Promotion you must not have won any prize in the previous month in connection with Co-op Social Hub Leaderboard.
- To participate in the promotion and win the two prizes listed in clause 9, you must earn a minimum of 15 points during the promotion period. At the start of the next promotion period, a random number generator will be used to select a participant by the user number they are assigned in Sprinklr. These are based off how many points each participant had accumulated during the promotion period in ascending order. Co-op accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the points system tracked by Sprinklr.
- To participate and win the third prize, the winner must have earned the most points through a combination of any of the actions listed in clause 12 during the promotion period.Co-op accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the points system tracked by Sprinklr.
- Prize: There are four prizes in total. Two prizes will be awarded to those selected using the random number generator, with the first number receiving the first prize and second number receiving the second prize. One prize is awarded to the participant who earns the highest number of points in the month, as stated in clause 8. The fourth prize is awarded to the participant who earns the highest number of Reach for the month, which will be indicated in the report produced by Sprinklr.
- To be awarded any prize, you must not have won prizes for the same award during the previous month. In this instance, the prize will be awarded to the person with the second highest score, second highest Reach, or will be re-drawn at random.
- Prizes are as stated and there is no cash alternative. Co-op reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of equal or greater value. The prize cannot be claimed by a third party on a participant’s behalf. If the prize drawn contains alcohol, the recipient must be aged 18 or over to be eligible for the prize. Proof of age will be required to claim the prize. If the participant drawn is not aged 18, they will be awarded an alternative prize from those available during the promotion period.
- To enter and be in with the chance win the first prize and second prize colleagues must achieve a minimum of 15 points through a combination of any of the actions listed below:
|Points per action||Points limit||Limit|
- This is monitored through Sprinklr, the online tool which powers social hub. Sprinklr’s system automatically applies points to a colleagues account when they take any of these actions above. Co-op accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of this reporting and has no way to monitor the points accrued by colleagues through the promotion period. No discussion will be entered in to should the participant feel their points have been misrepresented.
- Participants are discouraged from posting the same post more than once on the same social network for the purposes of participating in this Promotion. If there is any reason to believe that a participant has breached these clauses, Co-op may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude that participant from taking part in the Promotion.
- Participants will be informed by email whether they are one of the three winners from the Co-op Social Media team. If the Co-op does not receive a reply from the participant within 7 working days of receiving the initial email, then that participant will not qualify for a prize. Co-op accepts no responsibility for any errors in receiving the email.
- Successful winners should allow 14 days to receive their prize. Co-op accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost or delayed in the post or for any additional costs incurred for re-postage.
- Maximum 1 prize per colleague. Participants are discouraged from creating multiple Social Hub accounts for the purposes of participating in this Promotion. Any participant found to have done so may be excluded at the Co-op’s discretion.
- The Co-op will not be liable for Social hub points which are not received or delayed for any reason. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Participant announcement: The Surname and county of residence of each participant (if known) can be obtained by sending a SAE to Social Team, Core C, 3rd Floor, 1 Angel Square, NOMA, Manchester, M60 0AG no earlier than 14 days after the closing date.
- Limit of liability: Co-op will also not be liable for system failures, network errors, errors or unavailability to the Social Hub website and/or a participant’s Social Hub account, hacks on the system or personal computer/mobile device issues.
- Data protection: We, other members of the Co-op Group and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf, may collect personal information from you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and other applicable data privacy laws. Except as set out in clause 21, we and other members of the Co-operative Group will only use your information for the purposes of administering this Promotion.
- By taking part in this promotion, you agree that if are successful, we, other members of the Co-op and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf, may use your entry, name, image, county of residence and any testimonial you have provided to us, for promotional purposes (including on our websites, social media, within our magazines or within promotional emails).
- General: Taking part in this Promotion shall constitute participants’ acceptance of these terms and conditions and their agreement to be bound by them and will take effect immediately upon participation.
- If there is any reason to believe that a participant has breached these terms and conditions, Co-op may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude that participant from taking part in the Promotion.
- Multiple entries or entries that are deemed by the Co-op to be offensive or to constitute spam may also be disqualified at the Co-op’s discretion. The posting of infringing, defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or offensive content is prohibited. The Co-op shall not accept liability for the content or accuracy of any content posted by participants and reserves the right to remove content and to disqualify individuals from this Promotion at its absolute discretion.
- The Co-op also reserves the right to disqualify from this Promotion at its absolute discretion any participant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the Co-op’s opinion.
- The Co-op reserves the right to cancel this Promotion without prior notice in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control that make it necessary to do so.
- This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Sprinklr. Sprinklr shall not be liable for any breach of these terms and conditions. Each participant is providing information to the Co-op and not to Sprinklr.
- The Co-op reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will be available on the Co-op’s website at https://blog.coop.co.uk/social-hub-prize-draw-terms-and-conditions/
- The Co-op’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This Promotion and the terms and conditions of it are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.