1. General: Taking part in this Promotion shall constitute participants’ acceptance of these terms and conditions and their agreement to be bound by them and will take effect immediately upon participation.
2. Promoter: The promoter is Co-operative Group Limited (registered no. 525 R) with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester M60 0AG (the “Co-op”). References to “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to the Promoter.
3. Eligibility: This Promotion is open to any Co-op Group employee aged 16 years or over. Participants must have a Co-op membership account.
4. However, employees of the promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies) who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this giveaway are excluded from participating.
5. By participating in this Promotion, each participant confirms that they are eligible to do so and that they are eligible to claim the prize.
6. How to apply: This Promotion runs monthly from 12am on 1st of the month until midnight the month end. Access to the internet is required. Entry is online via Co-op Social hub only. Participants must have an active Co-op Social Hub account. No purchase of goods or services is necessary.
7. Prizes: There are 12 prizes in total, awarded based on the number of points users accumulate during the Promotional period.
• 2 x £30 credit loaded onto the users Co-op Membership Card
• 5 x £20 credit loaded onto the users Co-op Membership Card
• 3 x £10 credit loaded onto the users Co-op Membership Card
• 2 x £5 credit loaded onto the users Co-op Membership Card
8. Users can earn 5 Points by Sharing any content live on the Co-op Social Hub platform to any of the following Social Media channels:
• Instagram; or
Users can earn a maximum of 175 points per week from sharing content to tour social media profiles.
Users can earn 1 point by logging in to Social Hub, with a maximum of 14 points being awarded for this action per week.
9. Each Promotional period, the number of Points a user accumulates dictate the ‘Tier’ they fall in to, which then determines the number and value of the prizes available.
• Tier 1 – users must earn a minimum of 100 points
• Tier 2 – users must earn between 60 and 99 points
• Tier 3 – users must earn between 10 and 59 points
The quantity and value of the prizes available each Promotional period for each Tier are:
• Tier 1 – 5 x £20 credit loaded onto the users Co-op Membership Card
• Tier 2 – 3 x £10 credit loaded onto the users Co-op Membership Card
• Tier 3 – 2 x £5 credit loaded onto the users Co-op Membership Card
10. At the start of the next promotion period, a random number generator will be used to select a participant by the user number they are assigned inCo-op Social Hub. These are based off how many points each participant had accumulated during the promotion period in ascending order.
11. 1 x £30 membership credit is also awarded for the user who achieves the Highest Reach during the Promotional period, which is determined using a Sprinklr reporting tool which measures the amount of Reach the users combined social posts achieve. Co-op accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the report provided by Sprinklr.
12. Membership credits are subject to the Membership terms and conditions: https://www.coop.co.uk/terms/membership-terms-and-conditions
13. 1 x £30 voucher is also awarded for the user who achieves the Highest Engagements during the Promotional period, which is determined using a Sprinklr reporting tool which measures the amount of Engagements the users combined social posts achieve. Co-op accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the report provided by Sprinklr.
14. “Big Ticket” prizes, provided by third party suppliers, may also be available during selected Promotional periods. These will be clearly communicated via announcement in the platform and via the Social Media Yammer page (https://web.yammer.com/main/groups/eyJfdHlwZSI6Ikdyb3VwIiwiaWQiOiI1MTE5MTQ4MDMyIn0/all). These vary by month and are as stated, subject to availability. Users will need to earn a minimum of 15 points in order to be entered into the random prize draw. Winners will be selected using the same process as stated in clause 9. “Big Ticket” prizes will be sent directly from the third party suppliers to the winner(s) which may take up to 30 days to be received. The Promoter accepts no loss or liability for any loss or defective “Big ticket” prizes. Winners will be required to provide their full name and address in order to receive their “Big Ticket” prize.
15. To be awarded any prize, you must not have won prizes for the same award during the previous month. In this instance, the prize will be awarded to the person with the second highest engagements, second highest Reach, or will be re-drawn at random. Only one prize per user per month.
16. Prizes are as stated and there is no cash alternative. Co-op reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of equal or greater value. The prize cannot be claimed by a third party on a participant’s behalf. If the prize drawn contains alcohol, the recipient must be aged 18 or over to be eligible for the prize. Proof of age will be required to claim the prize. If the participant drawn is not aged 18, they will be awarded an alternative prize from those available during the promotion period.
13. Points are monitored through Sprinklr, the online tool which powers social hub. Sprinklr’s system automatically applies points to a colleagues account when they take any of these actions above. Co-op accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of this reporting and has no way to monitor the points accrued by colleagues through the promotion period. No discussion will be entered in to should the participant feel their points have been misrepresented.
14. Participants are discouraged from posting the same post more than once on the same social network for the purposes of participating in this Promotion. If there is any reason to believe that a participant has breached these clauses, Co-op may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude that participant from taking part in the Promotion.
15. Participants will be informed by email whether they are one of the 12 (up to 13) winners from the Co-op Social Media team. If the Co-op does not receive a reply from the participant within 7 working days of receiving the initial email, then that participant will not qualify for a prize. Co-op accepts no responsibility for any errors in receiving the email.
16. Successful winners should allow 14 days to receive their prize (30 days for “Big ticket” prizes). Co-op accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost or delayed in the post or for any additional costs incurred for re-postage.
17. WINNER LIST: Winners’ names can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 28 of days after the closing date of the promotion.
18. Limit of liability: Co-op will also not be liable for system failures, network errors, errors or unavailability to the Social Hub website and/or a participant’s Social Hub account, hacks on the system or personal computer/mobile device issues.
19. Data protection: We, other members of the Co-op Group and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf, may collect personal information from you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and other applicable data privacy laws. Except as set out in clause 21, we and other members of the Co-operative Group will only use your information for the purposes of administering this Promotion.
20. By taking part in this promotion, you agree that if are successful, we, other members of the Co-op and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf, may use your entry, name, image, county of residence and any testimonial you have provided to us, for promotional purposes (including on our websites, social media, within our magazines or within promotional emails).
21. Multiple entries or entries that are deemed by the Co-op to be offensive or to constitute spam may also be disqualified at the Co-op’s discretion. The posting of infringing, defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or offensive content is prohibited. The Co-op shall not accept liability for the content or accuracy of any content posted by participants and reserves the right to remove content and to disqualify individuals from this Promotion at its absolute discretion.
22. The Co-op also reserves the right to disqualify from this Promotion at its absolute discretion any participant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the Co-op’s opinion.
23. The Co-op reserves the right to cancel this Promotion without prior notice in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control that make it necessary to do so.
24. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Sprinklr. Sprinklr shall not be liable for any breach of these terms and conditions. Each participant is providing information to the Co-op and not to Sprinklr.
25. The Co-op reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will be available on the Co-op’s website at https://blog.coop.co.uk/social-hub-prize-draw-terms-and-conditions/
26. The Co-op’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. This Promotion and the terms and conditions of it are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.